Twitter is a highly underused platform for affiliate and network marketing.
Perhaps the BEST thing about using Twitter for affiliate marketing is that you can get 100% responsive leads just using one simple strategy.
So let’s not waste time and instead dive right into why you should use Twitter, some important things to note, and then the simple 5-step strategy to get 100% responsive leads from Twitter.
Why Use Twitter?
- Twitter is a great strategy for people with a smaller budget. The thing that costs money is the likes. That’s it.
- Twitter is an underused advertising platform. That means that there is a lot of space out there for you to dominate.
- Twitter has the same targeting capabilities as Facebook.
- Most people use Twitter from their phone. That means that you can be right there with them, get fast responses, and create massive engagement. (Did you know that the average person checks their phone 150 times a day? That’s way more than I check my computer….)
Important Things to Remember
- Twitter is another distribution channel. Just like with any distribution channel, the key is to add value, share content, and solve problems.
- People go to Twitter for real time news.
- There is really only 1 thing you need to focus on when running ads on Twitter: getting targeted people to follow your Twitter handle. You can do this by running a “follow campaign” on Twitter and get your targeted audience to follow you.
- New messages that you send to your followers show up on their phone, just like a text message.
- If you target the RIGHT people, you can connect with them right away, and start figuring out their pain points, frustrations, and how you can solve them.
- Most importantly: lead with value. Don’t lead with sales pitches or product pitches. That will kill your business.
How to Get 100% Responsive Leads on Twitter for Less Than $20/Day
What sort of questions should you ask your new followers?
How This Makes You Money
This strategy can make you money in 3 different ways.
- Your new follower might be looking for a specific product. You can send them an affiliate link once you’re identified the problem and offer the product as a solution.
- If they take you up on the offer of a lead magnet, they go into your mailing list. If you send them a blog post that they might find helpful, there will be an opt in to your mailing list at the bottom. The key: Get them on your mailing list! You then have permission to sell to them directly in your email campaign.
- If they are looking for a business, you can build rapport, offer valuable advice and they might join your team.
Always build the relationship first and offer value. Never lead with a sales pitch.
Was this helpful? Do you want more? Get your FREE 10 Day Internet Recruiting Bootcamp here and learn how to find your target market, how to identify their biggest pain points, and you how to make your offer irresistible.